Saturday, July 9, 2011

It hurts.

The other day I was with my mom and aunt at Rita's...The last time I had the gelati (( it's like ice cream except soft-serve)) swirled with Italian ice, it didn't hurt my stomach. There was no reaction what.so.ever. So, of course I chose to have it again thinking that I could pull it off and get by with it...About half way through the cup, I felt awful. My stomach was k-i-l-l-i-n-g me. I was wrong. I couldn't handle it. I had to finish eating it otherwise it'd be a waste of 2 or 3 bucks. So, after I was done, we got back in the car and I was in so much pain I felt like throwing up. It hurt to the extreme. I curled up in the back seat clamping my eyes together and holding in the shrieks that wanted to escape my mouth. That night for dinner, my aunt ordered pizza. I had to ask her to ask the pizza person to cut back on the cheese...I basically had bread, with tomato sauce and a few teeny shreds of cheese on top, what a dinner. I underestimate what I can take and what I can't. I always think I can "get by" since the previous time didn't hurt as much. I need to make better choices.

1 comment: